GDPR for Therapists
GDPR for Therapists – Join our new GDPR for Therapists group. Who is this for? You are offering health treatments and support. Or you’re offering beauty and spa treatments, either salon-based. mobile or home-based, online. You’re collecting and using health-related information. This group will help you get straight on how to market your business and handle personal data that includes health and other sensitive personal information.
One year’s membership of our GDPR Facebook group – supported by GDPR experts and other business owners with businesses like yours.
You will join us and other therapists to go through a supportive collaborative process that can work for you.
- a simple structured audit of the data you hold
- what is data anyway?
- how to secure it
- how to share it appropriately and securely
- how to handle consent (when the final details are published)
- what your responsibilities are as a business owner
- how you handle your own data
- where your data is located – do you know where your software keeps it?
- how you handle clients’ data (and the clients!)
- how to work with associates in a GDPR compliant way
- how to work with your suppliers in a GDPR compliant way
- and more as our group ask questions and move towards GDPR
We are not here to frighten you. Our group works together to help you get ready for GDPR in a way that is appropriate to how you work today – online and off line