GDPR for Digital Services
Who is this for?
GDPR for Digital Services – If you are running an online group, delivering webinars, marketing online through email and social media. To your clients you’re a Very Important Person in their life because you help them with their tech. OR you are a VA or PR dedicated to supporting that space. If you are a VA who includes this in your work you would be better off in the VA GDPR group.
You will join us and other Digital VIPs to go through a supportive collaborative process that can work for you.
- A simple structured audit of the data you hold (what is data anyway)?
- How to secure data, how to share it appropriately and securely
- How to handle consent (when the final details are published)
- What your responsibilities are as a business owner
- How you handle your own data
- Help your clients get ready too
- Where your data is located – do you know where your software keeps it?
- How this affects the way you set up webinars (free and paid)
- What does this do to your lead magnet sequence where consent and double opt-ins are vital?
- How this affects online groups and membership clubs.
- How you handle clients’ data (and the clients!)
- More as our group ask questions and move towards GDPR
We are not here to frighten you, in fact, our GDPR groups are legendary for their support. This isn’t about giving you a template and letting you “get on with it”. This is about supporting you achieve your GDPR compliance. Our group is the only GDPR group that works together to help you get ready for GDPR in a way that is appropriate to how you work as a Digital VIP. You will find a lot of your VIP friends are already there.
One year’s membership of our GDPR Facebook group – supported by GDPR experts and other Digital VIPs.
All the members of the Digital GDPR group will get a brilliant template that fits with their business. You can use in line with the audit we are producing and you’ll love how easy GDPR compliance will be for you!