Subscribers to the tool are mainly:
- PR Agencies
- Marketing Agencies
- Digital Agencies
- Content Writers
- SEO providers
- Website developers
- Larger Internal digital teams and content teams
Keyword Research Tool – NOT
You could be forgiven to mistake our Keyword Strategy Tool for a Keyword Research Tool but if you start to use the tool you will soon identify the difference.
With our award-winning Keyword Strategy Tool we also provide a you with a proven digital marketing strategy/methodology.
For £95.00 per month (12-month contract) you will get:
- Access to the Award-Winning Keyword Strategy Tool (last updated November 2019)
- Welcome group webinar on the Logic Digital Marketing Methodology. (recorded and sent to you after the event). The difference between our tool and a standard keyword research tool is that we are providing a digital marketing strategy, a proven digital marketing methodology that’s will cover the foundation work for everything you do online.
The Logic Digital Marketing Methodology comes in 3 parts:
- Paid Ads (Adwords)
- Internal External Content Strategy
Once these elements are completed then you can start implementing other channels such as Email Marketing, Social Media etc.
- On demand daily recorded 1-hour support webinars. (recorded and sent to you after the event) Depending on demand we will be providing Digital Marketing Support on the Logic Methodology in order to guide and support your business/website.
- Access to the knowledge-based video support
- A copy of our book “Lost in the Digital Noise” – on Amazon – This also gives you access to over 2 hours of videos and advice.
- Option to upgrade to our one to one mentoring service or done for you service keyword research package.
Read more about the tool and register by clicking the link below:
The Keyword Strategy Tool comes with a proven digital marketing Strategy
Keyword Research – Your Digital Strategy relies on your ability to have identified relevant keywords and phrases that your customers are typing in to the search engine. If you fail to do this research correctly it will effect all your digital channels moving forward and you will not get the best ROI from your website marketing.
James Pybus – I am amazed how many people target the wrong keywords and phrases for their website and they wonder why they are not getting traffic to their websites.
Most Agencies will do their keyword research using the Google Keyword Planner, however there is a problem, not all keywords are listed. You now need to identify questions and phrases people are asking, this is where we start to think about voice search and position zero listings on the search engine results page.
Digital Marketing Implementation Services have actually two ways to do the research, Google Keyword Planner and predictive search terms.
Example when I start to write “learn how to rank your website ……. ”
You will receive your data in this format:
Free copy of our book that includes 2 hours of videos on “The Logic Digital Marketing Methodology”