GDPR for Hospitality
GDPR for Hospitality – You are running a bed and breakfast, small hotel or camping site. No matter what type of place you run, you welcome people and give them a much-needed break. We know and understand that you have a LOT of paperwork already to manage.
When you work with us to become GDPR compliant you’ll go through a supportive collaborative process for GDPR that can work for you.
- A simple structured audit of the data you hold (what is data anyway)?
- How to secure data, how to share it appropriately and securely
- How to handle consent (when the final details are published)
- What your responsibilities are as a business owner
- How you handle your own data – copies of passports, to signing in books
- Where your data is located – do you know where your software keeps it?
- How your suppliers handle your data
- How you handle clients’ data (and the clients!)
- More as our group ask questions and move towards GDPR
We are not here to frighten you, in fact, our GDPR groups are legendary for their support. This isn’t about giving you a template and letting you “get on with it”. This is about supporting you achieve your GDPR compliance. Our group is the only GDPR group that works together to help you get ready for GDPR in a way that is appropriate to how you work as a host. You will find a lot of your hospitality friends are already here.
One year’s membership of our GDPR Facebook group – supported by GDPR experts and other smart business owners – you’re not alone.
All the members of the Hospitality GDPR group will get a brilliant template that fits with their business. You can use in line with the audit you’ll produce and you’ll love how easy GDPR compliance will be for you! GDPR for Hospitality